Author Topic: System Outage - Monday, 15th October 2012.  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Bob

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 203
  • -Receive: 681
    • Loutses- The Village We Now Call Home
System Outage - Monday, 15th October 2012.
« on: October 15, 2012, 06:55:31 PM »
Our apologies to anyone that was inconvenienced by an unscheduled system outage from around 3.15pm today. Also, thank you to those that brought it to our attention.

This was a widespread outage at our hosting service which was entirely beyond our control. It appeared fixed about an hour later only to fail briefly again.

All now appears okay but the site is being monitored.

Thanks for your understanding.

Bob
Photographers are violent people. First they frame you, then they shoot you, then they hang you on the wall.
- Anon.

Kernowman

Re: System Outage - Monday, 15th October 2012.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 11:19:42 AM »
Bob , I'm  getting an "internal server error "message when I try to access the Forum . It says is a problem with the apache 80 server.

regards
Kernowman

Offline Bob

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 203
  • -Receive: 681
    • Loutses- The Village We Now Call Home
Re: System Outage - Monday, 15th October 2012.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 11:51:01 AM »
Bob , I'm  getting an "internal server error "message when I try to access the Forum . It says is a problem with the apache 80 server.

regards
Kernowman
Thanks for letting us know.

There were issues yesterday at the company that hosts the site which were giving this error. They were resolved but there may be an issue due to user's web browsers caching the error.

Try closing down all tabs on your browser. Then clear the web browser's cache and re-open the browser.

If it persists, let me know. I have found that using the browsers web browser, sometimes clears this error, albeit temporarily.

I have just checked the status of our web servers and all appears Okay.

Bob
Photographers are violent people. First they frame you, then they shoot you, then they hang you on the wall.
- Anon.

All content Copyright 2012 Corfu Forum. All rights reserved.
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25