Author Topic: Coronavirus - Covid19 Local/National Information and Updates  (Read 172344 times)

Offline Red1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 25
  • Stay with me baby....
Re: Coronavirus - Covid19 Local/National Information and Updates
« Reply #675 on: November 07, 2020, 11:27:51 PM »
Hi hope someone can help. I have read as much of this as I can absorb and can't work out if we are allowed to put our dogs in the car and take them for a walk. Trivial I know for some but they are big and need to run and there is nowhere within walking distance. If not we will live with it but don't want to risk falling foul of the regs.
Amazing you took on a rental under covid, but then again I’m guessing you were committed before the event? Or was it a case of having to get away before Brexit? Either way I don’t envy your situation, nor having dogs with you to look after. Having lived abroad before I appreciate the difficulties, especially if you don’t speak the language well. Trisa here has posted a massive amount of information, in English to boot! It would be very kind of her to advise if this is her translation on the circumstances or provide a link of where it came from. If the former, then you likely will get little here as she (?) seems to have all the information.
I know from living abroad things can seem overwhelming, especially so soon into the adventure. You are right in the mention of “trivial” as I’m sure you will have a lot more major issues….  But I also know a lot about dogs and their need to go “walkies” , especially big dogs… However dogs are not like humans and their idea of a good walk may not be the same i.e. they may be happy to walk around the local village/block several times!
I think the restrictions are very hard there, but also very valid in light of the rapid increase in the rates. Looking at the details Trisa has posted it seems there is a lot of freedom provided for those with pets, and for movement for this purpose. But I would perhaps try looking to seek out the very  local authorities  to get advice – hopefully they speak some English or better still, you speak good Greek!

Best ever song and version "Stay with me baby" Lorraine Ellison - then possibly Etta James "I'd rather go blind"

Offline Trisa

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 666
« Reply #676 on: November 08, 2020, 12:33:57 AM »
Hi hope someone can help. I have read as much of this as I can absorb and can't work out if we are allowed to put our dogs in the car and take them for a walk. Trivial I know for some but they are big and need to run and there is nowhere within walking distance. If not we will live with it but don't want to risk falling foul of the regs.

Amazing you took on a rental under covid, but then again I’m guessing you were committed before the event? Or was it a case of having to get away before Brexit? Either way I don’t envy your situation, nor having dogs with you to look after. Having lived abroad before I appreciate the difficulties, especially if you don’t speak the language well. Trisa here has posted a massive amount of information, in English to boot! It would be very kind of her to advise if this is her translation on the circumstances or provide a link of where it came from. If the former, then you likely will get little here as she (?) seems to have all the information.
I know from living abroad things can seem overwhelming, especially so soon into the adventure. You are right in the mention of “trivial” as I’m sure you will have a lot more major issues….  But I also know a lot about dogs and their need to go “walkies” , especially big dogs… However dogs are not like humans and their idea of a good walk may not be the same i.e. they may be happy to walk around the local village/block several times!
I think the restrictions are very hard there, but also very valid in light of the rapid increase in the rates. Looking at the details Trisa has posted it seems there is a lot of freedom provided for those with pets, and for movement for this purpose. But I would perhaps try looking to seek out the very  local authorities  to get advice – hopefully they speak some English or better still, you speak good Greek!

I only know the same as everyone else. It seems though that people interpret the restrictions in different ways.

"Physical exercise outdoors or movement with a pet, individually or in pairs of two (2) persons, provided that in the latter case the necessary distance of one and a half (1.5) meters is observed."

I will say that I thought that the whole point of the three week lockdown was to stop people making non-essential journeys so as to slow down the spread of the pandemic and to give the hospitals and health workers a breather but not everyone is in agreement with that.

In a reply here earlier today to Markipowell, I said that if I remember correctly we weren't allowed to drive before taking exercise in the last lockdown but I've not seen any clarification about that this time. We have to drive to do nearly everything on the 'reasons to go out' list, apart from exercise as we can walk round our village or our garden if necessary.

You take a chance if you go out but if that is what you decide to do, make sure you have your movement permissions plus passports with you at all times.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

*I have just seen this on another page.

Q - Does anyone know how far from your home and how long you are allowed to go for a walk?

A - As far as the police officer who stops you considers reasonable or not.

That just about sums it up!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 10:00:47 AM by Trisa »
Think before you speak! If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Offline Red1

• Thank You
  • Stay with me baby....
« Reply #677 on: November 08, 2020, 01:50:47 AM »
Trisa, it is very much appreciated I'm sure by many here (I know I'm new) your taking the time and effort to help, thanks.
Best ever song and version "Stay with me baby" Lorraine Ellison - then possibly Etta James "I'd rather go blind"

Offline Countess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #678 on: November 08, 2020, 11:59:39 AM »
Thank you all for your input. Much appreciated

Offline Trisa

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #679 on: November 08, 2020, 03:05:40 PM »

I have just found this -

.....announced by the Deputy Minister of Civil Protection Nikos Hardalias, All relevant forms, as well as detailed instructions are available on the website forma.gov.gr.

The movements are allowed only, I emphasize it only, by sending an SMS to 13033 or by filling in the exceptional travel form that is available at forma.gov.gr or by handwritten certificate (according to the model available at forma.gov .gr) for the following reasons only:

Travel for health reasons (ie going to a pharmacy, visiting a doctor or going to a hospital or health center, if this is recommended after relevant communication). In this case an SMS with the code 1 is sent.

Go to an in-house supply store, where it is not possible to send them on time. In this case the code 2 is used in the SMS.

Go to a public service, if the electronic or telephone service is not possible only for urgent needs, after setting an appointment for which the citizen is informed in writing or electronically and under the additional condition of demonstrating the above information. As well as going to the bank, to the extent that electronic transaction is not possible. To go to a public service or bank, the code 3 is used in the SMS.

Going to help people in need, as well as to transfer a spouse or first-degree relative to and from work, if needed, or to accompany a student to school by a parent or guardian. In these cases (ie providing assistance, transferring a spouse or relative to work and accompanying a student), an SMS with the code 4 is sent.

Going to a funeral under the conditions provided by law or for going to divorced parents or parents who are in a dimension that is necessary to ensure communication between parents and children, in accordance with the provisions in force. In these cases the code 5 is used in the SMS.

Physical exercise outdoors or movement with a pet, individually or in pairs of two (2) persons, provided that in the latter case the necessary distance of one and a half (1.5) meters is observed. As well as a transition for feeding stray animals, provided that the transition takes place within the municipality of residence of the citizen. In these cases, the code 6 is used in the SMS.
Appeal and plea to all: the movements should be reasonable and only the necessary ones, so that the measures will yield to the maximum and the fastest. I am also obliged to emphasize that the controls will be intensive, especially during the evening hours, as well as the reasons that justify moving during these hours are limited to reasons of work, health, individual exercise or moving with a pet around our area of ​​residence.

Follow us: @money_tourism on Twitter | xrimatourismos on Facebook - Πηγή: https://money-tourism.gr/mono-arnitiko-test-koronoioy-eisodos-sti-chora-ti-allazei-sta-taxidia/ | ΧΡΗΜΑ & ΤΟΥΡΙΣΜΟΣ money-tourism.gr
Think before you speak! If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Offline Trisa

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #680 on: November 08, 2020, 08:52:52 PM »
* Three new cases in Corfu today.

Daily report of epidemiological surveillance of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
Data until November 8, 2020, at 15:00
https://eody.gov.gr/20201108_briefing_covid19/

Today we announce 1914 new cases of the new virus in the country, of which 39 were detected after checks at the country's gateways. The total number of cases is 56698 , of which 54.2% are men.

4429 (7.8%) are considered to be related to travel from abroad and 15678 (27.7%) are related to an already known case.

228 of our fellow citizens are being treated by intubation. Their median age is 66 years. 57 (25.0%) are women and the rest are men. 88.2% of intubated patients have an underlying disease or are aged 70 years and older. 323 patients have been discharged from the ICU.

Finally, we have 35 more recorded deaths and 784 deaths in total in the country. 316 (40.3%) women and the rest men. The median age of our dying fellow citizens was NA years and 96.4% had an underlying disease and / or age 70 years and older.

Geographical distribution: https://www.ert.gr/eidiseis/ellada/koronoios-1-914-kroysmata-35-thanatoi/

39 cases during the checks carried out at the country's entrance gates

3 imported cases that came voluntarily for testing

396 cases in the Attica Region

483 cases from P.E. Thessaloniki, of which 68 are associated with known confluences

7 cases in P.E. Etoloakarnania

8 cases in P.E. Argolida

3 cases in P.E. Arta

18 cases in P.E. Of Achaia

1 case in the Prefecture of Viotia

2 cases in P.E. Grevena

31 cases in P.E. Drama, of which 2 are associated with known confluences

42 cases in P.E. Evros, of which 1 is associated with a known confluence

2 cases in P.E. Of Evia

2 cases in P.E. Evritania

2 cases in P.E. Of Ilia

12 cases in P.E. Imathia

14 cases in P.E. Heraklion

2 cases in P.E. Thesprotia

1 case in P.E. Θήρας

22 cases in P.E. Ioannina

41 cases in P.E. Kavala of which 10 are associated with known confluences

17 cases in P.E. Karditsa

8 cases in P.E. Kastoria

3 cases in P.E. Corfu

1 case in P.E. Of Kefalonia

106 cases in P.E. Kilkis, of which 2 are associated with known confluence, while 51 cases are associated with random sampling action of EODY)

17 cases in P.E. Kozani

4 cases in P.E. Corinth

68 cases in P.E. Of Larissa

7 cases in P.E. Lassithi

16 cases in P.E. Lesvos

3 cases in P.E. Lefkada

59 cases in P.E. Magnesia, of which 9 are associated with known confluences

6 cases in P.E. Of Messinia

12 cases in P.E. Xanthi

1 case in P.E. Paros

125 cases in P.E. Pella, of which 1 is associated with a known confluence

65 cases in P.E. Pieria, of which 5 are associated with known confluences

6 cases in P.E. Preveza

1 case in P.E. Of Rethymno

24 cases in P.E. Rodopi, of which 2 are connected by a known confluence

11 cases in P.E. Rhodes

86 cases in P.E. Serres, of which 1 is associated with a known confluence

2 cases in P.E. Of Tinos

18 cases in P.E. Trikala, of which 1 is associated with a known confluence

5 cases in P.E. Fthiotida

10 cases in P.E. Florina

1 case in P.E. Φωκίδας

53 cases in P.E. Halkidiki, of which 2 are connected by a known confluence

15 cases in P.E. Chania

3 cases in P.E. Chios

30 cases are under investigation.

Offline Trisa

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #681 on: November 09, 2020, 12:55:34 AM »
New regulations for air travel from Monday 9 November

ATHENS. A new NOTAM comes into force on Monday 9 November - What air travel will be allowed.

08 November 2020

The Civil Aviation Authority has announced the new regulations (NOTAM) for domestic and international flights that come into force on Monday 9 November for the protection of passengers and the public against Covid-19.

Domestic flights

As of 6am Monday, November 9, air travel within the country (regular passenger services, general aviation and business routes – domestic flights, commercial and general / business aviation) will only be allowed for essential travel:

- health purposes
- business purposes
- family reunification
- return to permanent residence

The following are exempt from these restrictions:

- Hellenic national healthcare system flights
- State flights
- Sanitary flights
- Humanitarian flights
- Emergency flights
- Military flights
- Cargo flights
- Fire fighting flights
- Frontex flights
- Technical landing flights (where passengers do not disembark)
- Ferry flights (return of with crew without passengers)

International flights

From 06:00 on Tuesday 10 November all those travelling abroad must fill out a PLF form found on travel.gov.gr 24 hours before travel time. One form per family is needed. It remains obligatory for everyone arriving from abroad to fill in a PLF form and show the QR code.

From 06:00 on Wednesday 11 November all incoming travellers to Greece are required to provide negative Covid-19 PCR tests taken at most 72 hours before travelling.

The new regulations will remain in force until midnight on Monday 30 November.

https://enimerosi.com/details_en.php?id=50865

Offline Trisa

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #682 on: November 09, 2020, 06:05:21 PM »
Announcement regarding arrivals from foreign countries to Greece. https://travel.gov.gr/#/

As of November 11, 2020 all people traveling to Greece from foreign countries will be required to have a negative molecular test result (PCR) for COVID-19, performed up to 72 hours before their entry to Greece. This includes air and land arrivals to Greece.

Further, people traveling to Greece should be aware that as of November 6, 2020 Greece is in lockdown. More information about eligible ways and means of transport and movement permits within Greece is available on forma.gov.gr.

This does also apply to Greek citizens, permanent residents of Greece and travelers for essential professional reasons.

Travellers should be laboratory tested with RT-PCR of oropharyngeal or nasopharyngeal swab.

Only travellers who carry a certificate of a negative RT-PCR test result will be allowed by the border authorities to enter the country. The certificates should be written in English and bear the name and passport/national ID number of the traveller.

The Laboratories that perform the RT-PCR testing should be:

National Reference laboratories
National Public Health Laboratories or
Private laboratories which are accredited from the respective national accreditation authorities (not necessarily specifically for COVID-19).

Certificates that do not fulfill the above criteria will not be accepted. Certificate forgery is punished by Greek Law.

Children under 10 years old are not subject to the obligation to a PCR test.

All travellers will still have to complete and submit their PLF form and may be subject to random testing upon arrival to the Greek border.

As of November 10, 2020 permanent residents of Greece who travel by land or air to foreign countries are required to fill in the electronic form PLF (Passenger Locator Form) with their contact details in Greece before their departure from the country and to show at the border checkpoint the proof of completion of the electronic PLF form that is automatically sent by e-mail to each traveller electronically.

Offline Trisa

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #683 on: November 09, 2020, 06:38:17 PM »
Do you have to take all the paperwork with you if you go for a walk?

You have to take your permissions, either SMS, printed or handwritten forms and passport or ID.

Offline Trisa

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #684 on: November 09, 2020, 08:29:01 PM »
* One new case in Corfu.

Incidence of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Greece in the past seven days per 100,000 as of November 9 2020 is now 147
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1139048/coronavirus-case-rates-in-the-past-7-days-in-europe-by-country/

Daily report of epidemiological surveillance of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
Data until November 9, 2020, at 15:00
https://eody.gov.gr/20201109_briefing_covid19/

Today we announce 1490 new cases of the new virus in the country, 25 of which were detected following checks at the country's gateways. The total number of cases is 58187 , of which 54.2% are men.

4456 (7.7%) are considered to be related to travel from abroad and 15977 (27.5%) are related to an already known case.

239 of our fellow citizens are being treated by intubation. Their median age is 66 years. 59 (24.7%) are women and the rest are men. 87.0% of intubated patients have an underlying disease or are aged 70 years and older. 329 patients have been discharged from the ICU.

Finally, we have 41 more recorded deaths and 825 deaths in total in the country. 335 (40.6%) women and the rest men. The median age of our deceased fellow citizens was 79 years and 96.5% had some underlying disease and / or age 70 years and over.

Geographical details: https://www.ert.gr/eidiseis/ellada/koronoios-1490-kroysmata-41-thanatoi/

• 25 cases during the checks carried out at the country's entrance gates

• 2 additional imported cases that came voluntarily for testing

• 390 cases in the Attica Region, 12 of which are related to known outbreaks

• 413 cases in P.E. Thessaloniki, of which 12 are associated with known confluences

• 5 cases in P.E. Etoloakarnania

• 2 cases in the Argolida Prefecture

• 7 cases in P.E. Of Arcadia

• 7 cases in P.E. Arta

• 25 cases in P.E. Achaia, of which 1 is associated with a known confluence

• 4 cases in the Prefecture of Viotia

• 8 cases in P.E. Grevena

• 24 cases in P.E. Drama, of which 1 is associated with a known confluence

• 54 cases in P.E. Evros, of which 3 are associated with known confluences

• 9 cases in P.E. Of Evia

• 11 cases in P.E. Of Ilia

• 46 cases in P.E. Imathia, 3 of which are associated with known confluences

• 14 cases in P.E. Heraklion, of which 1 is connected by a known confluence

• 8 cases in P.E. Thesprotia

• 1 case in P.E. Θήρας

• 8 cases in P.E. Ioannina

• 34 cases in P.E. Kavala, of which 1 is connected by a known confluence

• 4 cases in P.E. Kastoria

• 2 cases in P.E. Kea-Kythnos

• 1 case in P.E. Corfu

• 1 case in P.E. Of Kefalonia

• 11 cases in P.E. Kilkis

• 23 cases in P.E. Kozani, of which 1 is associated with a known confluence

• 11 cases in P.E. Corinth

• 1 case in P.E. Laconia

• 63 cases in P.E. Larissa, of which 12 are associated with known confluences

• 6 cases in P.E. Lassithi

• 19 cases in P.E. Lesvos, of which 4 are connected by a known confluence

• 27 cases in P.E. Magnesia, of which 2 are associated with known confluences

• 6 cases in P.E. Of Messinia

• 6 cases in P.E. Xanthi

• 35 cases in P.E. Pella, of which 2 are associated with known confluences

• 15 cases in P.E. Pieria

• 2 cases in P.E. Preveza

• 8 cases in P.E. Rodopi

• 6 cases in P.E. Rhodes

• 3 cases in P.E. Samos

• 49 cases in P.E. Serres, of which 5 are associated with known influxes

• 1 case in P.E. Syros

• 2 cases in P.E. Of Tinos

• 12 cases in P.E. Trikala, of which 1 is associated with a known confluence

• 29 cases in P.E. Florina, of which 1 is associated with a known confluence

• 14 cases in P.E. Φωκίδας

• 5 cases in P.E. Of Halkidiki

• 11 cases in P.E. Chania

• 2 cases in P.E. Chios

Finally, 18 cases are under investigation, of which 5 are associated with known confluence.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 08:30:38 PM by Trisa »

Offline Trisa

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #685 on: November 10, 2020, 06:50:56 PM »
* SEVENTEEN new cases in Corfu today. Too many.

Data until November 10, 2020, at 15:00
https://eody.gov.gr/20201110_briefing_covid19/

Today we announce 2384 new cases of the new virus in the country, of which 50 were detected after checks at the country's gateways. The total number of cases is 60570 , of which 54.2% are men.

4510 (7.4%) are considered related to travel from abroad and 16382 (27.0%) are related to an already known case.

263 of our fellow citizens are being treated by intubation. Their median age is 66 years. 71 (27.0%) are women and the rest are men. 86.3% of intubated patients have an underlying disease or are aged 70 years and older. 336 patients have been discharged from the ICU.

Finally, we have 41 more recorded deaths and 866 deaths in total in the country. 351 (40.5%) women and the rest men. The median age of our deceased fellow citizens was 79 years and 96.5% had an underlying disease and / or age 70 years and over.

Geographical distribution: https://www.ert.gr/eidiseis/ellada/kinonia/koronoios-2-384-nea-kroysmata-41-thanatoi-263-diasolinomenoi/

Of the 2,384 new cases, 50 were detected during checks carried out at the country's gateways.

Of the remaining 2,334, the following were identified:

- 588 cases in the Attica Region

- 652 cases from P.E. Thessaloniki

- 12 cases in P.E. Etoloakarnania

- 13 cases in P.E. Argolida

- 7 cases in P.E. Of Arcadia

- 6 cases in P.E. Arta

- 20 cases in P.E. Of Achaia

- 15 cases in the Prefecture of Viotia

- 6 cases in P.E. Grevena

- 52 cases in P.E. Drama

- 45 cases in P.E. Evros

- 6 cases in P.E. Of Evia

- 14 cases in P.E. Evritania

- 1 case in P.E. Zakynthos

- 9 cases in P.E. Of Ilia

- 62 cases in P.E. Imathia

- 21 cases in P.E. Heraklion

- 1 case in P.E. Thassos

- 5 cases in P.E. Thesprotia

- 19 cases in P.E. Ioannina

- 44 cases in P.E. Kavala

- 49 cases in P.E. Karditsa

- 1 case in P.E. Karpathos

- 9 cases in P.E. Kastoria

- 17 cases in P.E. Corfu

- 1 case in P.E. Of Kefalonia

- 16 cases in P.E. Kilkis

- 10 cases in P.E. Kozani

- 13 cases in P.E. Corinth

- 1 case in P.E. Kos

- 3 cases in P.E. Laconia

- 164 cases in P.E. Of Larissa

- 1 case in P.E. Lassithi

- 38 cases in P.E. Lesvos

- 5 cases in P.E. Lemnos

- 53 cases in P.E. Magnesia

- 13 cases in P.E. Messinia

- 1 case in P.E. Mykonos

- 32 cases in P.E. Xanthi

- 38 cases in P.E. Pella

- 43 cases in P.E. Pieria

- 2 cases in P.E. Preveza

- 6 cases in P.E. Of Rethymno

- 36 cases in P.E. Rodopi

- 9 cases in P.E. Rhodes

- 43 cases in P.E. Serres

- 2 cases in P.E. Syros

- 17 cases in P.E. Trikala

- 7 cases in P.E. Fthiotida

- 5 cases in P.E. Florina

- 7 cases in P.E. Φωκίδας

- 37 cases in P.E. Of Halkidiki

- 13 cases in P.E. Chania

- 2 cases in P.E. Chios

Finally, 42 cases are under investigation.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 08:35:01 PM by Trisa »

Offline Red1

• Thank You
  • Stay with me baby....
« Reply #686 on: November 11, 2020, 12:49:04 AM »
Far too many.

Offline Trisa

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #687 on: November 11, 2020, 06:08:33 PM »
* SIX new cases in Corfu.

Incidence of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Greece in the past seven days per 100,000 as of November 11 2020 is now 152.2

Data until November 11, 2020, at 15:00
https://eody.gov.gr/20201111_briefing_covid19/

Today we announce 2752 new cases of the new virus in the country, of which 39 were detected after checks at the country's gateways. The total number of cases is 63321 , of which 54.2% are men.

4556 (7.2%) are considered to be related to travel from abroad and 17036 (26.9%) are related to an already known case.

297 of our fellow citizens are being treated by intubation. Their median age is 65 years. 82 (27.6%) are women and the rest are men. 82.8% of intubated patients have an underlying disease or are aged 70 years and older. 347 patients have been discharged from the ICU.

Finally, we have 43 more recorded deaths and 909 deaths in total in the country. 369 (40.6%) women and the rest men. The median age of our dying fellow citizens was 79 years and 96.7% had some underlying disease and / or age 70 years and over.

Geographical distribution:https://www.ert.gr/eidiseis/ellada/koronoios-2-752-nea-kroysmata-43-thanatoi-297-diasolinomenoi/

Of the 2,752 new infections identified:

* 39 cases during the checks carried out at the country's entrance gates

* 4 cases that came voluntarily for control

* 635 cases in the Attica Region

* 777 cases in P.E. Thessaloniki

* 7 cases in P.E. Etoloakarnania

* 3 cases in P.E. Andros

* 4 cases in P.E. Argolida

* 7 cases in P.E. Of Arcadia

* 4 cases in P.E. Arta

* 22 cases in P.E. Of Achaia

* 17 cases in P.E. Βοιωτίας

* 19 cases in P.E. Grevena

* 48 cases in P.E. Drama

* 69 cases in P.E. Evros

* 14 cases in P.E. Of Evia

* 7 cases in P.E. Evritania

* 2 cases in P.E. Zakynthos

* 5 cases in P.E. Of Ilia

* 85 cases in P.E. Imathia

* 27 cases in P.E. Heraklion

* 4 cases in P.E. Thassos

* 5 cases in P.E. Thesprotia

* 19 cases in P.E. Ioannina

* 49 cases in P.E. Kavala

* 5 cases in P.E. Kalymnos

* 22 cases in P.E. Karditsa

* 3 cases in P.E. Kastoria

* 1 cases in P.E. Keas-Kythnos

* 6 cases in P.E. Corfu

* 2 cases in P.E. Of Kefallinia

* 37 cases in P.E. Kilkis

* 27 cases in P.E. Kozani

* 18 cases in P.E. Corinth

* 1 case in P.E. Kos

* 1 case in P.E. Laconia

* 137 cases in P.E. Of Larissa

* 7 cases in P.E. Lassithi

* 27 cases in P.E. Lesvos

* 1 case in P.E. Lefkada

* 4 cases in P.E. Lemnos

* 42 cases in P.E. Magnesia

* 9 cases in P.E. Messinia

* 33 cases in P.E. Xanthi

* 69 cases in P.E. Pella

* 52 cases in P.E. Pieria

* 7 cases in P.E. Preveza

* 5 cases in P.E. Of Rethymno

* 33 cases in P.E. Rodopi

* 10 cases in P.E. Rhodes

* 2 cases in P.E. Samos

* 114 cases in P.E. Serres

* 1 case in P.E. Sporades

* 24 cases in P.E. Trikala

* 7 cases in P.E. Fthiotida

* 29 cases in P.E. Florina

* 2 cases in P.E. Φωκίδας

* 48 cases in P.E. Of Halkidiki

* 17 cases in P.E. Chania

Finally, 77 cases are under investigation.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:32:41 PM by Trisa »

Offline Trisa

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #688 on: November 11, 2020, 07:03:16 PM »
N. Hardalias: From Friday 13/11 movement after 21:00 only for three reasons
NOVEMBER 11, 2020

From Friday morning, after 9 pm and until 5 am, the movement will be done only for work, exceptional health cases with SMS and code 1 and a short walk with a pet near the house with SMS and code 6, said the Deputy Minister of Civil Protection and Crisis Management Nikos Hardalias, in today's emergency briefing on the evolution of the coronavirus pandemic, in which he specialized the most stringent measures for citizens' movement, teleworking and individual sports.

Specifically, Mr. Ch. Ardalias announced that from Friday, November 13, the entire territory will be restricted from 9 pm to 5 am, restricting the movements to the absolutely necessary: ​​that is, strictly for work, health and companionship of pets. animals of each household and within walking distance of the residence.

The reason for the restriction is based on the finding that unnecessary movements take place mainly in the homes of citizens that increase mobility and therefore facilitate the transmission of the virus.

It is noted that for the specific period of time, the sending of sms to 13033 is still required.

Regarding individual sports, Mr. Hardalias clarified that this does not concern sports-training in sports clubs but strictly only individual sports in compositions of up to 3 people and with a strong recommendation to take place preferably near the home of citizens.

https://www.ert.gr/eidiseis/ellada/kinonia/n-chardalias-apo-paraskeyi-1311-metakinisi-meta-tis-2100-mono-gia-treis-logoys-ergasias-ygeias-kai-mikris-voltas-me-katoikidio/
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 07:06:35 PM by Trisa »

Offline NicandJohn

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 38
« Reply #689 on: November 11, 2020, 08:24:22 PM »
No night clubbing for Bob!

All content Copyright © 2012 Corfu Forum. All rights reserved.
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25