Author Topic: Mature Englishman Seeking Work Corfu 2016 season or more  (Read 2330 times)

Offline Miles Corbett

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
Mature Englishman Seeking Work Corfu 2016 season or more
« on: January 05, 2016, 12:49:14 PM »
I am a mature , non smoking/drinking , healthy ,polite and well mannered gentleman with broad experience of owning and running small businesses, including catering , retail and management.
Although currently employed as a courier in England I wish to pursue a new path in my working life.

Maybe you need someone mature to meet and greet your customers arriving at their holiday villa /apartment and to ensure they are looked after during their stay or maybe help in your office , kitchen or garden, a chauffeur/driver etc ..I will consider any reasonable offer.

If you feel I could be of assistance to your business for summer 2016 please contact me and I will supply my CV and references

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you
Miles

Offline Bob

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 213
  • -Receive: 689
    • Loutses- The Village We Now Call Home
Re: Mature Englishman Seeking Work Corfu 2016 season or more
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 11:36:28 PM »
Good luck with your quest, Miles. I think that you have already been given a few pointers as to possible pitfalls and difficulties on our Facebook page. However, you never know your luck in a raffle!
Photographers are violent people. First they frame you, then they shoot you, then they hang you on the wall.
- Anon.

Offline Miles Corbett

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 12:14:20 PM »
Thanks Bob

Yes I tried last year to no avail...yes lots of good and realistic advice from Facebook and maybe my age is against me a bit too as I'm not looking to find work in the main 'buzzing' resorts. I had one kind offer from an English owner in Sidari but it was 7 days a week on a very low wage which I understand is the norm , I don't mind the low wage though.. depending on where and what I'm doing...but would like some time off to experience the island with view maybe to live there one day if things worked out.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:16:12 PM by Miles Corbett »

Offline FROSTY

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 04:14:53 PM »
Good Afternoon. Can anyone help me to find a driver for my wife? She is a non driver based more or less permanently on the Island , I am away working for 2 to 3 months at a time. Ideal would be to engage initially for twice a week (shopping trips) and possible ad hoc at other times by arrangement. We are in Kompitsi so convenient to the Town. Anyone who may be interested should have their own (reliable) vehicle . Many thanks 

All content Copyright 2012 Corfu Forum. All rights reserved.
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25